We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ritz Carlton vs Eden Roc or Loews! Help please!

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, England
Level Contributor
2,121 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Ritz Carlton vs Eden Roc or Loews! Help please!

I desperately need the help of anyone who knows a bit about these three hotels. I'm coming to SoBe in August for 4 days and i can't decide where i want to stay! As a single female traveller, i'm treating myself to somewhere nice! I've stayed at the Eden Roc before, and loved it, can't say a bad word about it, but i'm also tempted by the new Ritz Carlton and Loews, so was wondering if anyone who has stayed at either of these can help me out with some feedback! I've read all the reviews on this site under the hotels section, and they've just made me more confused! *lol*

Cheers!

Miami Beach, FL
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ritz Carlton vs Eden Roc or Loews! Help please!

All of those hotels are fine. You should be happy at any of them. The Eden Roc is the only one that's unique to Miami Beach, though...the others are beautiful, but less unique.

I'm not sure how the prices compare, but you might also want to check out the Sanctuary Hotel. It is more of a boutique hotel with a spa onsite, and has gotten press for being a great place for single female travelers to pamper themselves! It's also somewhat of a celebrity hangout.

The only drawback is that it's not right on the ocean, but it is very close by (about a 5 minute walk, if that). The website is www.sanctuarysobe.com.