We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advisor Girl i have ????

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fairfield,CT
Level Contributor
1,955 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Advisor Girl i have ????

Hi...I was wondering do have anymore info on Kellys Lnading in ft. Lauderdale on the pre patriots party? And of course the after party???

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,663 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advisor Girl i have ????

Mike>

Hi there!

Kelly's Landing 1305 SE 17th St. Causeway

Fort Lauderdale, FL 954-760-7009

Kelly's gets a bus of fans together to drive out to the Pat's game. I caution you at this point about a few things -

1. The bus is probably filled but you can call...

2. This is a small, local, "CHEERS" type place with an intensely loyal local following - retired ex-New Englanders mostly. It's not a frou-frou spot. Just to be clear... if you're imagining some kind of slick South Beach bar, this is not it. Great food, New England style specialties like Ipswich clams (fried bellies), chowder, all flown in from Boston...

Go PATS!

AG

2. Re: Advisor Girl i have ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, September 11, 2009