We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in Miami

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
monroe nj
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
weather in Miami

I am planning a long weekend in Sunny Isles Sept. 27th- the 30th. I know this is the end of Hurricane season and that the weather forecasts show rain everyday. I am wondering if I should expect full days of rain or does it just rain a little each day? I am hoping we will not be spending our weekend away in "Rainy Isles" and that we will have at least some sun! (Thankfully, I am not coming this weekend as I know there is a Tropical Storm approaching)

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,658 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in Miami

jenna>

No one can tell you the weather on the 27th. It's beautiful today.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/satellite.shtml

Before your trip, keep an eye on weather.com for a forecast.

AG

monroe nj
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in Miami

what has the weather been like past few days?

Miami
Level Contributor
667 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in Miami

Like AdvisorGirl said who knows what this weekend will bring.

The forecasters last week said that it was going to rain all day last Thursday and Friday and it didn't. And that it was going to be sunny all of last weekend, but it rained on Sunday pretty much all day and night and it has been raining off and on since, more on than off. They say the next few days to bring an umbrella as it is going to rain.

Anyways check the weather reports on Wednesday you may have some rain, maybe not all day but part of it.

4. Re: weather in Miami

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, September 09, 2009