We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation in Florida

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Slovenia
12 posts
Save Topic
Vacation in Florida

Hi, we are 4 adults (everyone around 35) from Slovenia, Europe. We are planning to come to Florida on 28.10.2007 and will stay there for 2 weeks. First week we wish to explore Florida a little bit, second week we are planning to go on a cruise to Carribean or Bahamas. Our flight is comming to Miami. Then we will tak a rent a car and go around. We know that we wish to see: Nasa center, Everglades and Key west. Olrando is not on our schedule, because we will go there in a few years with our children. Can you give me any tips how to schedule our trip to see the most in 1 week? I am opened for any suggestions. What is weather like in that period in Florida?

Thank you all in advance and sorry if I made any mistakes in this mail.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
13,709 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacation in Florida

I would go to the space center first, it is a about a 4 hour drive each way, so a day there, then go to the everglades, then to the keys. If you research on here you will find some good ideas for things to do in the everglades. Key West is about 4 hours from Miami.

Weather is usually still warm, with some rain unless we have a tropical storm or hurricane. Evenings are a little cool but we don't usually have cold weather yet.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
30 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vacation in Florida

I'm not sure if you've found a place to stay or not? We just returned from a beautiful, very large 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo we rented for a week at a really great price. If you want info, just email me Bogelbtk@aol.com.

3. Re: Vacation in Florida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, September 03, 2009