We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant recommendations in Brickell

Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
70 reviews
Restaurant recommendations in Brickell

My husband and me are spending 2 days at Atton Hotel Brickell prior to our cruise from FLL. Do you have any recommendations for where to have breakfast and dinner. This is our first time in Miami. Thank you

Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
403 Reviews
from $49.99*
$75.00
Best Seller
Speedboat Sightseeing Tour of Miami
189 Reviews
from $38.00*
9 replies to this topic
Miami, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
6,397 posts
130 reviews
1. Re: Restaurant recommendations in Brickell

Would help if you tell us cuisines you like, how big an eater you are, and day of week.

For instance, are you just a coffee and muffin person?—if so, Starbucks will do fine...if you want a full breakfast with eggs or pancakes give La Stampa, Brickell Kitchen, Bertoni, or the just opened Latin Cafe a shot....if you have a car and don’t mind taking a 10-12 minute drive I love Greenstreet Cafe in Coconut Grove. Edge at Four Seasons has a great, although pricey, breakfast.

For dinner in Brickell, too many choices...steak, Italian, seafood, Latin??....I am a big fan of River Oyster Bar (reservations recommends), Fi’lia (Italian) or Bazaar Mar (Latin seafood) at SLS Brickell.

Edited: 4:52 pm, October 15, 2018
Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
70 reviews
2. Re: Restaurant recommendations in Brickell

Thank you. We will be staying 19 to 21 December so mid week. We love Italian and Chinese food. Pancakes, eggs type breakfast to keep us going through the day. Your recommendations look good to us , thank you. We won't have a car so walking or taking public transport.

Miami, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
6,397 posts
130 reviews
3. Re: Restaurant recommendations in Brickell

Fi’lia, La Stampa, or the Casa Tua and La Centrale food hall at Brickell City Centre are good for Italian.

Regrettably, Miami is not known for Chinese but the Peking Duck (and a few other dishes) is quite good at Komodo. If you like Thai, The Bonding is good.

Most of these places are within a 7-15 minute walk from your hotel or an inexpensive taxi/Uber ride.

Edited: 5:50 pm, October 15, 2018
Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
70 reviews
4. Re: Restaurant recommendations in Brickell

Thank you for your recommendations. We will also look at these to help make our choices.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
39 posts
83 reviews
5. Re: Restaurant recommendations in Brickell

For dinner I like Perricone’s marketplace they have a beautiful outside area and serve reasonably price Italian food. There’s also Dolores but you can call me Lolita that has pretty good food and a nice open air bar upstairs. If you like Mexican food there is Rosa Mexicana.

Miami, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
6,397 posts
130 reviews
6. Re: Restaurant recommendations in Brickell

Rosa Mexicano closed over the summer.

Edited: 9:47 pm, October 17, 2018
Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
70 reviews
7. Re: Restaurant recommendations in Brickell

Thank you for your recommendations, I will check these out too.

London, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
148 reviews
8. Re: Restaurant recommendations in Brickell

Hi,

Sorry to jump in on this conversation but was going to go to Dolores but you can call me Lolita during our visit but having looked at Perricone’s marketplace I think we might go there instead, especially on a Thursday as the 'Pasta Thursday' offer looks brilliant. Does not look like we can reserve on a Thurday night though so is that because of the special offer or are they now closed on Thursdays?

Thanks

Chris

Miami, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
6,397 posts
130 reviews
9. Re: Restaurant recommendations in Brickell

they are open on Thursday's.

Reply to: Restaurant recommendations in Brickell
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted