We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Please!

1 post
Help Please!

Hi All,

It will be my first time in South Beach Miami - travelling on my own then meeting up with family and friends after 3 nights.

I'm looking for a nice hotel, clean, big pool, beach access and nice part of the beach, good location for restaurants and sights to see, good walkability, safe, quiet, a bit luxurious should i wish to have an evening in the hotel and not too expensive... I know i'm asking for a lot right! :-)

I've managed to whittle it down to the following places:

Palm Hotel & Spa

Royal Palm South Beach

Kimpton Surfcomber

The Confidente

I have also thought of Fontainebleau and Como Metropolitan but seems far away from the main SoBe area .

If you had to pick from any of the above which would you pick and why?

Many Thanks!

1 reply
miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
14,848 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Help Please!

S>

Royal Palm and Surfcomber put you close to the fun so you're not walking too far on your own. Palms and Confidante are a little remote from the center of things (Lincoln Mall as an example is a lot of fun solo).

Click over to the Miami Beach forum and enter SOLO into the search field to read a bunch of fun things to do on your own. Try this link:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums…

AG

Reply to: Help Please!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted