We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Electronics Best Price

Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
30 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Electronics Best Price

Does anyone can help me where can I find best prices for electronics. Specificaly I'm looking for laptops, portable DVD's and cell phones. Wholesale, retail or even refurbished

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,830 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Electronics Best Price

Pinto Family>

Be very careful with the small electronic dealers in small storefronts in Miami. You may get a bargain that turns out to be a broken, obsolete or otherwise worthless piece of equipment. The best legitimate dealers in low cost electronics in Miami might be WalMart or Best Buy. Log onto their websites to check prices before your trip.

We visited WalMart at Christmas and found flat screen TVs for hundreds of dollars less than anyone in the city. They have name brands and discount brands as well. If something breaks - they take it back without question. Portable DVDs from $78...

AG

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Electronics Best Price

I believe Tiger Direct has a storefront in Miami. Check their website.

3. Re: Electronics Best Price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 30, 2009