We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viator or key2miami tour….good?

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
10 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
Viator or key2miami tour….good?

I want to book a tour to the everglades and also a city tour. I found viator and key2miami, both looks good and simple to book. Does anyone have good experience with these companies?

Ke2miami offers also a lot of services like restaurant reservations and club vip tickets. Does anyone tried one of this?

Thanks

Everglades Nature Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Boat Tours
Thriller Miami Speedboat Adventures
Sightseeing Tours, Speed Boats Tours
SpeedBoat Tours
City Tours, Boat Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Speed Boats Tours
miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
14,196 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viator or key2miami tour….good?

gonjob>

Most of these things can be done for free on your own. Will you have a car? Where are you going to stay?

Best city tour will be the DUCK tour from Lincoln Road or Bayside Marketplace. There are boat tours at Bayside including a pirate ship and a speed boat. You can also see the sights in a kayak or riding jet ski.

To reserve the best restaurants - go to www.opentable.com

It is easy and free.

More info here:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g34438-c11219/Miami:F…

Let us know if you need more help...

AG

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
10 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Viator or key2miami tour….good?

Thank you AdisorGirl.

I stay in South Beach and don't have a car, so a i think i book a tour to the everglades. I want it easy and comfortable.

I checked the duck tours, thanks! Looks good, I think i try it

yes, i think opentable is better (used it already for 2other cities).

3. Re: Viator or key2miami tour….good?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:26 am, August 28, 2009