We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacation with the girls

newyork
2 posts
Save Topic
vacation with the girls

myself and 5 of my girls friends are turning 50. we want to take a vacation some place warm and tropical. we want to be able to shop,but we want a night life,we are alot of fun and want to have things to do besides lying in the sun....we were thinking of renting a villa,that would fit us all or even a hotel on the beach maybe with a suite!!!! any ideas!!!!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vacation with the girls

Wow, I can't believe you are doing the same thing I am doing for my 50th. I am hitting South Beach with a few of my friends for a long girls weekend. We are heading down the weekend of 3/23, and I am looking for ideas on what spots to hit for the 45 and up crowd. There will be roughly 10 of us and we will have a limo for the night of 3/24. Where can ladies of a certain age go for a night on the town? A variety of tastes should be accommodated. Some of us dance, some of us will want to enjoy a show. Mangos Topical Cafe was suggested, but I would like to get other points of view.

Thanks,

Ohio
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: vacation with the girls

Did you ever get any response? I am interested in the 40+ cool places too.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vacation with the girls

Scout123, I did not receive any responses...but I had a great time anyway. We had dinner at Touch - wonderful, and then hit a few clubs...SkyBar, Mangos and one that I cannot recall the name of. Brunch the following day was at the Ritz. It was the second week of spring break so we could not get away from the kids, but that was fine...we still had a blast.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,789 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: vacation with the girls

Hi party girls>

Just a quick update to this thread - I wanted you to check out this link on South Beach Magazine about girls' weekends on South Beach. There are some good tips whether you are bachelorettes or not...

southbeach-usa.com/features/features1/bachel…

AG

5. Re: vacation with the girls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, August 31, 2009