We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September Weather

Dallas, Texas
8 posts
Save Topic
September Weather

I know September is worse for hurricaines stats.

If the forecast is good 2 days before arrival, would that give us a safe 6 day window to enjoy the beach at the

Hilton ?

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: September Weather

I would say so .... but there have been fast moving storms. And it depends on where they originate.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
16,823 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: September Weather

If there are no tropical depressions formed you should be fine. If there are you would know ahead of time because they usually start way out over the Atlantic and the news media will drive us crazy reporting on it. So far this year we have had some small tropical disturbances that just brought some much needed rain showers.

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
687 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: September Weather

The Hitlon is a good selection. Request a north tower, high floor room.

Doubletree is my next favorite.

4. Re: September Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:58 am, February 15, 2011