We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for Vacation Rental for 6 , incl 1 yr old

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
592 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations for Vacation Rental for 6 , incl 1 yr old

We are looking to rent a house/condo in Marco Island this fall (5 adults; one baby) and are overwhelmed by our choices. Knowing nothing except what I have read on TA about Marco Island, I am looking for some feedback from my fellow travelers as to the best location to stay in on the island. We are hoping to be able to walk to the beach and/or at least some restaurants. Failing that, is parking easy if we do need to drive? Also, are any of the beaches on the island preferable to the others and why? Thanks so much for all your help. Budget for a weekly rental would prob be less than $2,000.

1. Re: Recommendations for Vacation Rental for 6 , incl 1 yr old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, July 14, 2015