We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve on Marco with teens!

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Poole, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
New Years Eve on Marco with teens!

We are a family of four from the uk spending New Year on Marco..any ideas for New Year's Eve with two boys aged 15 and 17?

Marco Island...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve on Marco with teens!

I'll be looking forward to replies to this as well, I'll have 8 of us staying at our house, two 17 year old girls that will be looking for something to do.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
49 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve on Marco with teens!

Marco Island is a beautiful island with much to offer. It has many nice stores and restaurants, and you can even rent a pontoon boat at Marco Marina. There's great wildlife spotting here, and it's not far from the Everglades, or Cypress Preserve. Nearby Naples, FL is just 17 miles to the north, and has much more to do.

Knoxville
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Eve on Marco with teens!

I've been watching this post, hoping someone will help you out with some great ideas. We have been in Marco many years over New Year's, but we celebrate as a family and don't know what options there are for the kids (my niece, nephews, and daughter are all there and we just stay in the house and make fun happen ourselves, so I'm not much help). You might want to write in on the Naples forum and see if anyone there has any good ideas . . . Marco is pretty laid back and quiet.:)

Edited: 9:59 am, October 31, 2013
Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
Level Contributor
3,783 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Years Eve on Marco with teens!

On New Years Eve ... Naples has fireworks, from Marco South Beach you can't see them that well, Marco police tolerates a few personal fireworks on Marco beach.

5. Re: New Years Eve on Marco with teens!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, November 02, 2014