We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

things to do with 3 children on marco island

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent UK
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
things to do with 3 children on marco island

We have 3 children ages 2 /8 and 11 and we will be staying on Marco Island for 5 days this June. Any suggestions for amusing the kids? Will they enjoy just playing on the beaches and can anyone recommend a soft sandy one suitable for our toddler to potter about on? Also can you recommend any good child friendly restaurants (our children hate fish/seafood LOL).

Is it true we will need to wear sea shoes in case we tread on something? LOL any recent shark attacks I should know about?

pennsylvania
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: things to do with 3 children on marco island

I was wondering when in june you were going? I have kids the same ages 2-8and 11 we are going to marco island this saturday june 10th I have a few ideas. sun splash water park in cape coral and imaginarium hands on museum

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
506 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: things to do with 3 children on marco island

We enjoyed 5 Brothers Pizza, across from the Radisson I think. All 9 of us had excellent pasta and pizza. Very casual. I am sorry to say thats the only restaurant I can recommend. The rest were just so-so.

That would include Kretches, Captain Brians and Susies.

3. Re: things to do with 3 children on marco island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, August 16, 2009