We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Everglades tours

Florida City...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Everglades tours

I was considering taking a tour with my family to the Everglades from Marco Island. My husband loves seeing the wildlife. Are the tours worthwhile to the best of your knowledge?

Vantastic Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Sunshine Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Fishing Charters & Tours
The Dolphin Explorer
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Eco Tours
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
14,868 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Everglades tours

Depending on your budget, yes. Keep in mind you get what you pay for...so a decent one will be about $100/pp but you'll see it all

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Everglades tours

www.evergladesadventuretours.com

These are the Pole Boat Tours, The BEST way to see the Everglades.

Edited: 7:38 pm, February 24, 2013
Knoxville
Level Contributor
3,507 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Everglades tours

If you are going to be in Marco before mid-April, you should contact Big Cypress and schedule a FREE hiking or kayaking tour. That is DEFINITELY worth it!!:)

4. Re: Everglades tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Marco Island