We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening activities

Florida City...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Evening activities

I am traveling to Marco Island with my husband and in laws. My mother in law enjoys shopping and restaurants that are outdoors or on the water. Any suggestions? Also, what would you recommend doing in the evenings?

London, United...
Level Contributor
930 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evening activities

Marco is not renowned for its night life. Whatever you do, don't miss the sunsets. They take your breath away. Re restaurants on the water, see my reply to your post under 'Cycling around Marco.' !!!?

There is a small cinema where you can order a light meal or drink and consume as you watch the movie.

lob
New York
Level Contributor
859 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evening activities

CJ'S ,Mangos, Dolphin Tiki, Snook Inn, Sunset Grill, Stilts, Capris Fish House, Old Marco Lodge for water views.

Evening activities- Thursday at CJ's is a huge deal. People start arriving at 430 to get a table. Outdoor music and dancing. Fun party atmosphere. Lots of places have live music but they roll,up the sidewalks early on Marco...

Edited: 5:37 am, February 25, 2013
Marco island
Level Contributor
107 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evening activities

This Wednesday (27th) The Shops of Olde Marco, ( take Bald Eagle dr. Towards the Snook inn, take a left on palm st. And it's located behind the Cafe De Marco) all the shops are having a party, with live entertainment (classic rock) it's going to be a good night!!

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
69 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evening activities

I agree with all of the suggestions listed above. Additionally, the Marriott has two beachfront restaurants, and the Hilton does too. Goodland, a small fishing village on Marco Island, has Little Bar which has great seafood and is on the water. If you feel like driving into Naples (which I would NOT recommend during high season), there are nice shops and restaurants on 3rd Street South and 5th Avenue. Many restaurants one the island have live music in the evening. Have a great time!

5. Re: Evening activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Marco Island