We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Captain Ron vs. Keewaydin boat tour

OH
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Captain Ron vs. Keewaydin boat tour

If you could only do one of these adventures, which one would you do? Captain Ron's waverunner ride or rent a boat and go to Keewaydin Island? Heading there week of Feb. 17.

Mentioned in this post
Keewaydin Island
Keewaydin Island
481 Reviews
Marco Island, FL
OH
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Captain Ron vs. Keewaydin boat tour

Thanks everyone! It looks like we will rent a pontoon boat and head to Naples and then Keewaydin. :)

Mentioned in this post
Naples
Naples
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Stratham, NH
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Captain Ron vs. Keewaydin boat tour

We have done both as well. We had non stop follow the leader with Captn Ron and it was WAY too long. Have also done wave runners from Regency Water Sports on the beach - cheaper and more fun. Keywayden is cruising and shelling and can be crowded. Not really much adventure.

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
Level Contributor
4,186 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Captain Ron vs. Keewaydin boat tour

Today my first choice is pontooning ... but you need to jetski one time to get it out of your system. I doubt I will ever do jet skiing again (after 3 times). I have found pontooning is cheaper, more people can pontoon, people are more interested in pontooning, pontooning has more different experiences than jetskiing around Marco. You can make the day out of pontooning.

Jetskiing is expensive, it takes time to get on them, and then to return them to the starting location.

Edited: 11:53 am, April 29, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Marco Island
Marco Island
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
14. Re: Captain Ron vs. Keewaydin boat tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 01, 2014