We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hours-Marco

Michigan
13 posts
Save Topic
Happy Hours-Marco

Can anyone tell me some place to go for happy hour? We are coming the first week of April.

Thanks in advance!

Knoxville
Level Contributor
3,389 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Happy Hours-Marco

I'd contribute, but we don't usually go out for happy hour. Not that we don't have an occasional drink out, but I rarely do and I don't ever look for the happy hour specials. It's gonna have to be left up to the others! Great idea, though:)

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Happy Hours-Marco

Remember there are also late night happy hours if you're out and about. I know that The Sand Bar and The Crazy Flamingo drop their prices after 11pm....both good places to hit for a drink and some wings at that time.

13. Re: Happy Hours-Marco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Marco Island