We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stan's

macomb, Michigan
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Stan's

So is Stan's really crowded on a Sunday in early May?? I have been reading that you need to get there at 11 a.m. to get a parking spot?? Is it o.k. for little kids??

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stan's

We took two 12 year old girls and they had fun...they enjoyed the show, but other than that while we were there on that particular visit it was pretty calm, there is alot of alcohol and at times can get a little wild, as it has on past visits.

I personally would not take "little kids".... I thik they would get restless and be bored!

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stan's

Have gone for many years and agree would not go to Stan's on a Sunday afternoon with "little kids." It's a great adult party. Take the little kids any other time for great food and atmosphere.

3. Re: Stan's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 27, 2012