We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marco Radisson

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winter Park, Florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
Marco Radisson

Any help on this property, the reviews are all over the charts.

Cheswick, PA
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Marco Radisson

I am in the same boat you are. WHat I am finding out is that the basic rooms are jusk ok. When you start to get into the suites the reviews are better. I am noticing you get so much for your money here. We plan on going to Marco in June and I have been researchin Marriott and Hilton as well. Good luck to you.

2. Re: Marco Radisson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:11 pm, May 17, 2005
Wind Gap PA
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Marco Radisson

We love the place. Always stay in a suite, one or two bedroom and certainly get what we pay for. The pool is beautiful and Ricky and Paul are so accommodating....Sunset Grille for breakfast. We usually go in early December and the hotel is not full, so we can't complain about crowding at the pool. I do think some of the hotel needs to be spruced up from what I've read in this column, but I am sure Radisson is working on it. Also the front desk staff has never been anything but helpful and friendly so I don't know what people are complaining about. Just to let you know, I don't work for Radisson and will not receive any comps for my opinion. Just a retired teacher who loves this place in paradise.

Pittsburgh, PA
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Marco Radisson

I'm very confused. I was so excited to stay at the Radisson until I read some horrible reviews. I'm staying in a one bedroom, two bath suite. We will have 4 adults and 2 children with us. Do you think this place is worth it? Is Mariott and Hilton better? Are the rooms and hotel in that bad of a rennovation? Are the rooms and hotel at least clean? Please help!!!!

Wind Gap PA
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Marco Radisson

I think the

Radisson is great. The suites we have stayed in are beautiful and we never have had a complaint to lodge about anything. Perhaps you should let the Radisson know this when you check in so they will be more aware of the situation. The pool area is beautiful, as is the beach. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there but do let management know your concerns.

Canandaigua, NY
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Marco Radisson

We have stayed at the Radisson numerous times. We have always been in a one bedroom suite. I think it is a wonderful place to stay - the pool, the hottub, the beach everything is right there and it is all wonderful. We especially like having the kitchen area so we can make our own breakfast and lunch. I wouldn't hesitate one second to stay there. Also - always call the hotel directly and ask for specials. Sometimes they are running great promotions.

USA
Level Contributor
57 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Marco Radisson

I'm booked to stay at the Marco Radisson in a king non-smoking room with partial beachview. This is not a suite, just one of their standard rooms which I was told has a refrigerator, microwave and balcony. I'm very concerned after reading these reviews, that I am going to arrive to find a musty old room in disrepair and dirty. As everyone knows, these rooms are close to $250 a night, realizing that we are paying for "location", I am still concerned about cleanliness. Has anyone stayed in a one-bedroom non-suite room RECENTLY, like within the last 2 months, who can give an honest assessment of what to expect. These reviews are confusing because some are very good and some are outright horrible. Thank you to anyone who can help.

Cheswick, PA
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Marco Radisson

Hi --- I have never stayed at the Radisson but my Travel Agent did tell me she wont book anything but suites at the Radisson. She receives alot of complaints on the non-suite rooms!!! I think the suite rooms are ONLY an extra $91 per adult (at least you know you will be guaranteed a clean room).

Macomb, Michigan
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Marco Radisson

Hi!

I am going to Marco in April and before I was married 9 years ago, I would travel to Marco for 2 weeks over Christmas for almost 13 years. We never stayed at any of the hotels. We only rented condos, mostly in-land on a canal. This year we are renting a house on a canal with it's own pool and hot tub. The only reason I like renting a condo or home is, the island is small, it takes a few minutes to get to the beach and you have so much privacy and more room to relax. Just another avenue if you'd rather, there are a ton of condos "on" the beach, and I have found that the hotels are very expensive per night.

Good Luck and enjoy Marco!!