We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer Crowds at Marriott Marco/general area?

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PalmtreeJuno
13 posts
Save Topic
Summer Crowds at Marriott Marco/general area?

I am going to marco in mid august and was wondering what i can expect as far as crowds, are there tons of people vaction at his marriott resort and the hgenral area or does the area slow down in the summertime due to the weather being hot/humid and snowbirds out of the area at this time. I also think many kids are off from schol, so i m hoping it will not be a circus at the marriott.. thanks

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer Crowds at Marriott Marco/general area?

Have gone to the Marriott on Marco for years. Mid August is off season. Very Quiet. It's actually our favorite time of year to go. We Love it! It's so quiet that you can walk right in to any restaurant. The people at Quinn's (Marriott's beach bar) are alot of locals and very interesting people. Go and have a great time! Keep us posted!

Massachusetts
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer Crowds at Marriott Marco/general area?

Just got back from Marco Marriott this week its early August and it is busy. Kids go back to school starting mid-Aug so it should open up. The island itself is slow now just the resort is busy.

3. Re: Summer Crowds at Marriott Marco/general area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, October 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Marco Island