We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going week of 3/21...want to meet up??

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Going week of 3/21...want to meet up??

Lots of really neat people respond to this site and are going to be on Marco during the traditional "Spring Break". We keep going back because we've met the most incredible people there. We're staying at the Marriott. So we'll pass some of you at the Tiki bar or at Quinn's. Just wondered if anyone else would like to meet. Lots of us are gonna be there. Anyone interested? Let me know. Annie

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,228 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going week of 3/21...want to meet up??

Wish I could meet some of you!! We won't be there until April. Not soon enough for me. This winter in the midwest has been brutal.

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going week of 3/21...want to meet up??

As we speak, or write, have 15 inches of snow on the ground. We're snow bound and while we love the by the fireplace thing we're still incredibly jealous of that 81 degrees hat looks so good right now. Can't wait!

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going week of 3/21...want to meet up??

Annie, we don't go until April 12th otherwise we'd be looking for you and I might just plop down beside you on the beach for one of those delivered-to-my-chair frozen drinks that I've heard about at the Marriott. We are definitely going to try Quinn's this year. Write when you get back and fill me in on any new finds from this year. We have 2 feet of snow in western NY.

4. Re: Going week of 3/21...want to meet up??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, September 22, 2009