We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Opinion on Pink House Motel" Goodlands

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
"Opinion on Pink House Motel" Goodlands

any comments on this motel I am looking for an inexpensive (but clean / bug free etc!) way of stopping over either on Goodlands or M.I for one sunday evening in July.... any thoughts please?

Bensenville
Level Contributor
6 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Opinion on Pink House Motel" Goodlands

(LOL)...I'm actually a Hilton person...but my fishing buddy talked me into staying at the pink motel...some time ago...cost us about $25...a night....I wonder if the owner is still alive...she was an elderly lady...who it was rumored owned half the Island.

Years later...I'm still laughing about our cheap stay on Marco Island.....lol.

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Opinion on Pink House Motel" Goodlands

Look at the Boat House Motel on Marco Island(www.theboathousemotel.com). I stayed in Marco Island a few years ago and met up with some friends who were staying at the Boat House. They live in FL and had brought their boat down. They stayed here because they have boat dock facilities. It was very reasonably priced and very clean and comfortable. Their room was larger than you'd expect for the price. It's located on a river that feeds into the Gulf, and there were lots of dolphins in the river.