We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

no see'ums

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
no see'ums

may seem like a strange question to ask having visited Marco several times now... but... in the past I have never gotten up at 7am for a walk on the beach... but on Sanibel i did and got bitten severly by no see'ums at that time of a morning.....

Will the be the same on Marco... so my Dead wood Off is required there too... (mosi I'm prepared for )

Thanks

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
13,906 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: no see'ums

No seeums are usually out right as the sun is coming up and as it's going down. Mornings seem to be worse. Get some skin so soft bug repellant. Works good and not so sticky as the off. Noseeums are worse in the beach areas than inland.

2. Re: no see'ums

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:30 am, September 02, 2009