We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry

We arrive on Marco Island after 5 nights in Las Vegas.... and I know we will have a pile of washing.... We're staying at the Hilton and have in the past used their laundry service however it costs an enormous amount of money...and if possible I would rather not use it again this year!

I cant remember if there's a private laundry or laundrette on MI... Can anyone help me please??

Marco Island,FL
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
573 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry

A self-service laundry can be found at:

277 N Collier Blvd

Marco Island, FL 34145

(239) 642-6635

You can also arrange to drop off your clothes and they'll wash and fold them for your pick up.

Randy

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry

as ever thanks Randy...

3. Re: Laundry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:22 am, August 31, 2009