We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Duxbury
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
restaurants

Will be in Marco apr.9th for a week. Where is the best place to eat on Marco. Ay info on all kinds of restaurants will be greatly appreciated. Never been on MArco before.

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants

Go to the Snook Inn. You can dine inside or outside at their chickee hut. It's on the water with good food and a layed-back atmosphere.

Marco Island...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants

The best is Sole e Pepe in the Marco Island Ocean Resort, beautiful views and expensive, but a beautiful rest. We also like cocomo's for casual dinning. Enjoy

Columbus, Ohio
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants

I really like Bimini's. You can check it out and view their menu at this website:

http://www.marconews.com/dining/biminis/

The Snook Inn is great also:

http://www.snookinn.com/

new jersey
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants

Captain Brien's for Seafood was great. If you want steak we went to Tara'a steakhouse (very pricy). For Italian we went to Davinci's (which is across the street from the Hilton)

minnesota
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurants

Love Marco. Snook Inn is fun for lunch or dinner. One of my favorites. They have a wonderful salad bar with pickle barrel and fresh baked bread. Live entertainment afternoon and evening. I enjoy sitting outdoors on the water.

Tokyo Inn Japanese Steakhouse is fun if you have a few people. Food prepared at your table/cooktop. Kids love it and so do adults. Hear their sushi is good but I'm too chicken to try it. Eaten there 3 times and wasn't disappointed.

Bavarian Inn is good. Plenty of food, a bit pricey. Great authentic German food. You will take home a doggy bag.

Porky's Last Stand has great ribs. Fun place. Live entertainment at night.

Pass on 'Andre's. They are pricey - no atmosphere. When we ate there only 3 tables of customers. May have been a bad night. Food was nothing to brag about.

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurants

Just returned from our 4th trip to Marco in the past 11 months. Snook Inn and Captain Brien's are our favorites. If you have a car a 10 minute drive over to Goodland Island is worth the trip. Stan's Idle Hour and the Little Bar Restaurant (make a reservation here) are both good food, very casual and not pricey. Both family friendly. Enjoy Marco. It's a great place.