We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice clean condo for family with small children

Which Madeira Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
36 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Nice clean condo for family with small children

Looking for a reasonably priced condo that is clean and located in the St. Pete Beach area.

Or, does anyone have a good location along the shore

that is good for small children?

Rochester New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Nice clean condo for family with small children

To CKEB98,

I'll give you the email address to inquire about the condo availability, kc14@frontiernet.net. This would be a good month to go to Madeira Beach, it's 80 degrees!

nyc
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Nice clean condo for family with small children

We just got back from Villa Madeira on the beach on Gulf Boulevard in Madeira Beach - it's even nicer than the pictures. We had the best vacation and will definitely go back.

toronto
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Nice clean condo for family with small children

Hi. We are from Toronto and own a condo across the street from John's Pass, Beach Place Condos. On the first floor there is an office that rents some condos. The lady 's name is Cyndi. You can chose from 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms either overlooking the pass, which is cheaper or over looking the beach. We do rent ours out also. Hope this helps out. GO Sabres!!!!! Mark from T.O.

canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Nice clean condo for family with small children

I am also looking for a nice 2 b/r condo in walking distance to johns pass.. can someone help me with this request? I would like beach front if possible.

15. Re: Nice clean condo for family with small children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Madeira Beach