We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stayed in Villa Madeira #310?

Which Madeira Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
3 posts
Save Topic
Anyone stayed in Villa Madeira #310?

I have read very positive reviews about this unit in spite of several negative reviews about the building being rundown and other units needing to be updated. I saw several positive reviews about #501 on this site and others, but it is booked when we plan to visit. Thanks for any feedback on the building, location, or unit #310.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
281 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stayed in Villa Madeira #310?

Keep in mind this is just my opinion ... but that area is not my favorite part of Madeira Beach. There are concrete/rock groins on the beach that have been placed to slow the erosion and they are unsightly and kind of a nuisance. Don't much care for that building either. I like an open air balcony. I don't like the screened ones and I don't know why they did that ... bugs have never been a problem for me on the beach. There is always a good breeze blowing on the beach and that seems to take care of any bug problems. I would look farther south on the beach for a condo ... the beach is nicer and you will be closer to John's Pass which is quite a hike from Villa Madeira.

Edited: 5:57 pm, March 08, 2014
Milton, Georgia
Level Contributor
23 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone stayed in Villa Madeira #310?

I know this is an older post but I actually stayed in 310 for a month a few years ago. The owner is awesome. I have zero complaints about the beach. I grew up in Jamaica so I'm used to gorgeous beaches. The condo has an amazing view. Everything you need is provided.Beds were comfortable. Layout is great with master not being beside other bedrooms. The building maybe older but there is no public beach access so for most of the month of june we were there it was VERY quiet. I am going back this summer for 2 wks. Best value! Nicely decorated.

The balcony being screened wasn't a problem and I liked it especially with kids(5,3,1). The condo at 501 would have a wrap around balcony that 310 doesn't.

Edited: 9:56 pm, June 01, 2014
3. Re: Anyone stayed in Villa Madeira #310?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, June 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Madeira Beach