We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seeking Rental Unit for 4 Adults & 4 Children for 4 Nights

Which Madeira Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lakeland, Tennessee
Level Contributor
236 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Seeking Rental Unit for 4 Adults & 4 Children for 4 Nights

Looking for a rental unit (house or condo) for 2 families consisting of 4 adults and 4 children for 4 nights in June. The problem I'm having is not being able to find a house/condo that can be rented for a period of less than 7 days. Must have amenities are:

--- Must be beach-front. Walk out of rear of property & literally onto the sand a few steps later.

--- Must have minimum of 3 bedrooms

--- Must have minimum of 2 bathrooms

--- Must have a washer/dryer included within the unit itself, not just washers/dryers in the common areas of the property

I've looked on the following sites and am striking out in general, so I'm looking for any additional recommendations any of you may have:

--- www.vrbo.com

--- www.vacationrentals.com

--- www.flipkey.com

--- Other sites

Thanks very much for any info. any of you can provide.

Marshall, Minnesota
Level Contributor
72 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seeking Rental Unit for 4 Adults & 4 Children for 4 Nights

Stayed at Las Brisas ... 14710 Gulf Boulevard . i beleive it has all those things. We rented for 3 nights only. www.waterfront-vacation-rentals.com

Lakeland, Tennessee
Level Contributor
236 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seeking Rental Unit for 4 Adults & 4 Children for 4 Nights

That's where we are staying. Glad you had a good experience there!

3. Re: Seeking Rental Unit for 4 Adults & 4 Children for 4 Nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Madeira Beach