We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Breeze resort Condominiums

Ontario,Canada
5 posts
Save Topic
Sea Breeze resort Condominiums

We are thinking of renting a Condo at the Sea Breeze located at 13500 Gulf Blvd.It shows pictures of a newly refinished room.Can anyone give me some advice as to the overall rating of this location.Would this be a good place to

stay?Thanks KMAN

pa
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Breeze resort Condominiums

think twice, stayed there 2 years in a row first year was ok last year was really bad , dirty , kids running all over , peeing in the pool and hot tub, parents just watched never saying anything the maintaince guy saw and never said anything either, pool was dirty condo was dirty , dishes dirty appliances old and didnt work half the time, bathroom old and run down never toilet paper or towels would ask for some say they would bring some never did,was there for 2 weeks was on 7th floor the elevator was broke had to climb stairs,,,,,,real nice place , not a place to relax!!!!!!!!!

Louisville, KY
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Breeze resort Condominiums

There good and bad condos at the SeaBreeze. We had a very good one last year and yes there were a lot of kids because it is a family oriented place but I didn't think the pool was dirty. The grounds are lovely and this part of the beach is beautiful. I love to watch the dolphins every morning around 7:30 or 8. They put on a terrific show. We are planning another trip this year and have contacted the same condo owner but she said the elevator is out and being repaired. It is not planned to be back in service until mid June. Although we are planning our trip in mid July it still concerns me because this condo is on 5th level and I cannot climb all those stairs. The owner is willing to allow cancellation with no penalty if the elevator is still not working but I am looking at other places anyway.

pa
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea Breeze resort Condominiums

email me i have pics

Ontario,Canada
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea Breeze resort Condominiums

KG423,

After reading negative feedbacks from other people my wife and I are not even going to get their rates,it's not worth the trouble.This place is a one nighter at best. Thanks anyway.

Get answers to your questions about Madeira Beach