We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

closest condos/ cottages to beach (traveling with a baby)

Coto de Caza...
Level Contributor
133 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
closest condos/ cottages to beach (traveling with a baby)

Hello. I posted on the TI forum but would also be interested in Madeira beach (never been to either) We are looking to book a 1 - 2 BR close to the beach for a short vacation. We have 3 kids and one is a baby so we end up lugging a bunch of stuff to and from the beach each time. A pool would be a plus. Anyone have suggestions? Its hard to tell exact locations from the web sites. We prefer the less crowded/ less party atmosphere :)

Coto de Caza...
Level Contributor
133 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: closest condos/ cottages to beach (traveling with a baby)

I should also add one that rents for less than week....

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
281 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: closest condos/ cottages to beach (traveling with a baby)

All of the condos in Madeira Beach are close to the beach/water if you are on the beach side of Gulf Blvd. The condos are right on the beach and the water is a couple hundred feet out.

Most condos rent weekly Saturday-Saturday. I think this place rents for shorter durations.

www.johnspasscondos.com/bpaccomodations.html

You could also try ...

http://collwood-condos.com/

New Jersey
Level Contributor
395 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: closest condos/ cottages to beach (traveling with a baby)

Try the Surf Song we were there last month and loved it alot of familys stay there the water is very clost to the resort and John's Pass is roght across the street with many stores and restaurants. I am sure that you will enjoy it there. I can't wait til next year so that i can go back there.

Coto de Caza...
Level Contributor
133 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: closest condos/ cottages to beach (traveling with a baby)

Thanks I contacted collwood, I am nervous about Johns Pass due to so many negative reviews, I cant find any availability at Surf Song though... thank you

Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: closest condos/ cottages to beach (traveling with a baby)

We love Madeira Beach and John's Pass area. There are lots of shops and restaurants on the boardwalk within walking distance. Also jet skis, fishing charters, pirate ship and the beach is georgeous. Also there is a tram that you can jump on in Madeira Beach that runs from Clearwater Beach to St. Pete Beach - very easy and cheap.

6. Re: closest condos/ cottages to beach (traveling with a baby)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, October 07, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Madeira Beach