We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandy Shores, Madeira Beach, FA

New Jersey
1 post
Save Topic
Sandy Shores, Madeira Beach, FA

Has anyone stayed at Sandy Shores in Madeira Beach and if so what was your opinion? Planning to visit in the Spring. thanks.

North Carolina...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandy Shores, Madeira Beach, FA

Hi I have stayed at the sandy shores for

several years now.it has a great location

on the beach and is comfortable.reasonably

priced.don,t forget to visit the bamboo beer garden across the street.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
118 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandy Shores, Madeira Beach, FA

Queenie,

We stayed at Sandy Shores several years in a row, but have been staying at the nearby Surf Song for about 5 years now (much better). We found Sandy Shores, although more reasonable than other places, to be getting run down and a bit tired looking (very old furnishings, broken appliances, etc.). Extremely noisy if your unit is near the elevator or garbage chute (some bedroom windows face the walkways -- forget about sleeping in!). We didn't find the door locks to be very secure, but they may have changed these. Hope this helps.

Indiana
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandy Shores, Madeira Beach, FA

Just returned from Sandy Shores yesterday (08/19/06) and the complex has been renovated. I don't know what each unit looks like inside but we stayed in unit #208. It is beautiful! It has microsuede couches, lovely tiled floors and shower/tubs. The kitchen has new stainless steel appliances and granite countertops (in the bathrooms, too). The living room has a 42" plasma television. The pool was excellent and always clean. The staff worked constantly to keep the grounds clean and safe. We will definatly stay again at Sandy Shores!

ny
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandy Shores, Madeira Beach, FA

We are planning on 2 weeks at sandy shores,some of the pictures on the internet looks dumpy.Is it true they fixed it up/I dont want to stay in a dump for 2 weeks.Thanks

ny
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandy Shores, Madeira Beach, FA

We are planning on 2 weeks at sandy shores,some of the pictures on the internet looks dumpy.Is it true they fixed it up/I dont want to stay in a dump for 2 weeks.Thanks

6. Re: Sandy Shores, Madeira Beach, FA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Madeira Beach