We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bradenton Beach cottage info?

Which Longboat Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
30 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Bradenton Beach cottage info?

Hi, Has anyone stayed at the little blue cottage called Bradenton Beach cottage on 2nd st North? It's very inexpensive and it looks nice but has me a bit worried. I'm not expecting much ,but is it at least clean and decent? We are on a strict budget and there are only 2 of us.THANKS SO MUCH FOR ANY HELP!!

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,778 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bradenton Beach cottage info?

Lizzy, try posting on the Bradenton Beach or Anna Maria Island Forum instead of the Longboat Key Forum and someone might be able to help you. I need a little more info to know where you mean, who are you renting from? Is it Mike Norman Realty or how do you know about it. Let me know and I will track it down for you.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,778 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bradenton Beach cottage info?

Lizzy, I did find it through Rentalo.com. I know the area, it is near Bridgewalk where all the little shop are and the cottage is located on a quite street, it is actually between the Bay and the Gulf so you would have to walk about a block across the street to the beach. The beach is a litlte more croweded right there but that doesnt really mean anything because even when crowded you arent talking about that many people. I like this area because everything is right there within walking distance. The cottage looks nice and it says it has recently been remodeled. The price is certainly right, if you are on a strict budget (arent we all), I would try it. Anna Maria Island is very layed back and have a lot of these cute little cottages and I love them, they usually are not fancy, just beachy and that's what I want when I go there. Good Luck, let us know how you liked it. If you have any other questions, remember to post on the Anna Maria Island Forum.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
30 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bradenton Beach cottage info?

Thanks Rustykat, You helped ease my mind a bit.

4. Re: Bradenton Beach cottage info?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Longboat Key