We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another name for Four Winds Beach Resort?

Janesville...
Level Contributor
710 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Another name for Four Winds Beach Resort?

Interval International has a getaway at this resort/condo but I wasn't able to pull up anything other than a forum topic when I searched it. There was one resort that came up with a different name, but a different address was listed. If anyone has current info on this property it would be helpful.

Thanks!

Sarasota, Florida
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Longboat Key
Level Contributor
4,180 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another name for Four Winds Beach Resort?

That's the only name I know it by. It is located mid-Key, very close to a shopping center with a large grocery store and drug store (that's a plus, not a minus). Four Winds is an older place, right on the beach as are most places on Longboat. There's a 3 or 4 storey building facing the water and two 2-storey buildings perpendicular to the water. Rooms have balconies. There is a nice pool, small spa I believe, maybe some units have bicycles for use. Adjacent to the building (part of the same structure but an independent operation) is Maison Blanche; that is the highest priced restaurant on Longboat though definitely not the best restaurant on the Key. Neither Four Winds nor the restaurant get much publicity or word-of-mouth. If you've not already done so, do a general Google search and you'll come up with some pictures plus some reviews on places other than TA, most of them somewhat dated.

Janesville...
Level Contributor
710 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another name for Four Winds Beach Resort?

Thanks for the info.

3. Re: Another name for Four Winds Beach Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 12, 2014