We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short stay condo, gulf view in June?

Which Longboat Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cherry Valley...
Level Contributor
107 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Short stay condo, gulf view in June?

My husband and I and our 7 year old are looking for a condo rental on the beach with a gulf view in June. We will be staying for 3 nights. We are having a hard time finding rentals with minimums less than a week. Our budget is around $200/night, less would be great. Any suggestions? We are also looking in the siesta key and Anna Maria island areas. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sarasota, Florida
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Longboat Key
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short stay condo, gulf view in June?

Here are three places to check out on Longboat, all of which would let you rent for just three days:

The Beach (www.thebeachonlbk.com) is $170 per night plus tax (I think tax runs 11.5%).

Turtle Crawl Inn is $175 per night plus tax

Sea Grape, which is probably my favorite of the three, is $220 per night plus tax.

2. Re: Short stay condo, gulf view in June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Longboat Key
Recent Conversations