We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wicker inn

Which Longboat Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
florida
2 posts
Save Topic
wicker inn

I heard the Wicker Inn is not for sale anymore and they are taking rentals again. Anyone been there recently?

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
739 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wicker inn

I didn't stay there, but was in LBK a few weeks ago, and the place was packed with cars (with a variety of license plates). I had "heard" through the "grapevine" that the sale "fell through" because the new owners had to sell TWO more units more they could demolish it, and - with the terrible economy - they haven't had any luck. I'd recommend you try contacting the Wicker Inn to make reservations.

Pa
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: wicker inn

We had a great vacation there in the begining of Dec. They are going to be in business for about 5 more years. No longer for sale. They remodeled some of the units. the grounds, pool, and beach are still beautiful always. I recommend staying there.

3. Re: wicker inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, October 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Longboat Key
Recent Conversations