We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacation rentals

hyannis, ma
1 post
Save Topic
vacation rentals

we are looking to rent a 1 BR condo or apt in Lauderdale by the sea for 2-3 mos this winter. what would be our best option for finding one on-line?thanks.

Beach Pavilion
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Piers & Boardwalks
Coast Boutique
Gift & Specialty Shops
Gold Coast Scuba
Scuba & Snorkeling
fort lauderdale, fl
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: vacation rentals

Have you found the rental that you were looking for in lbts? I have a 3 bd 2 bth home with waterfront a block from beach in BelAir that just came available. Fully furnished and recently updated email if interested email bob.sullivan@realec.com

canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vacation rentals

I realize this is an old post, but would be interested in discussing with you the 'posibility' of renting our condo. We have a small 2/2 on the beach in LBTS. We can only rent for 3 months or longer due to condo rules. Not many units are rented. Very small building....3rd floor unit. View OUTSTANDING. We would be VERY fussy on who rents and references are required by the board.

canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vacation rentals

I realize this is an old post, but would be interested in discussing with you the 'posibility' of renting our condo. We have a small 2/2 on the beach in LBTS. We can only rent for 3 months or longer due to condo rules. Not many units are rented. Very small building....3rd floor unit. View OUTSTANDING. We would be VERY fussy on who rents and references are required by the board.

Get answers to your questions about Lauderdale by the Sea