We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice beachfront hotels

aurora,il
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
nice beachfront hotels

we will be going to for lauderdale in june for 6 days,any ideas on a oceanfront room that is clean with a balcony on the beach? 2 adults and two children age 15 and 18. There has to be some nice places there that are reasonable; most of the places i have read about sound like dumps. Even thought on surrounding beaches would be helpful. thank you

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,990 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nice beachfront hotels

Perhaps you should go up to the Deerfield Beach Forum and read reviews of the Embassy Suites there- the rates should go down for June, it s right onthe beach with balconies ( not sure if all rooms have them.) Between the suite sized rooms and the buffet breakfast, I think it would be family friendly. Deerfield is a nice community and there is a nice little strip of small restaurants nearby. It is north of Lauderdale, just to the north of Pampano Beach. I can't seem to picture any hotels in Lauderdale by the Sea that are what you seem to want. Many of therir places are mom &pop low rise locally owned motels- most only two or three stories high.

Get answers to your questions about Lauderdale by the Sea