We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropicaire Motel

Kane PA
1 post
Save Topic
Tropicaire Motel

Anyone know anything about the Tropicaire Motel

in LBTS.

Beach Pavilion
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Piers & Boardwalks
Coast Boutique
Gift & Specialty Shops
Gold Coast Scuba
Scuba & Snorkeling
wash dc
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tropicaire Motel

my son & i are staying for 2 nites in april. we love lbts & have stayed many times but 1st time here. can provide opinons after easter.

Akron, Ohio
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tropicaire Motel

I just got back from there yesterday. It was really nice. I stayed in room 108. All I had to bring was my food and clothes. The dishes, pots, pans, silverware, everything is supplied for you. Stove, fridge, microwave, dresser, closet, dish soap EVERYTHING is there. OOPS bring shampoo and rooth paste, toothbrushes, paper towells, napkins stuff like that. Grocery store is a 5 minute walk along with CVS and post office, I went down with the kids to visit my husband who is down there doing huricane relief. We were about 7 houses from his, 1 block from the beach, all for 660.00 out the door for 6 nights and 4 people. Ted and Judy are very friendly. The place is beautiful. You will be very happy. The pool is clean and the rooms are spotless. I saw one "Palmetto" bug which was outside and DEAD!!!! I have never felt so at home at a motel. GO THERE YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY :)

Akron, Ohio
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Tropicaire Motel

dis I say 4 people? OOPS 5 pople :)

Get answers to your questions about Lauderdale by the Sea