We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rainbow by the Sea

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Rainbow by the Sea

I know the Rainbow now has new owners, have they started work on the place yet?

Beach Pavilion
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Piers & Boardwalks
Coast Boutique
Gift & Specialty Shops
Gold Coast Scuba
Scuba & Snorkeling
Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
837 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rainbow by the Sea

bump

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rainbow by the Sea

Does no one have any info on this? I had heard a while ago it was the owners of the village pump who had taken it over. Would be interested to hear how it was going on. Also when we left last year the site of Burger King had just started to be developed and seemed to be going to be a restaurant of some kind, any news on this?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,304 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rainbow by the Sea

I can answer the restaurant question- it is an upscale burger place called Burger Fi and gets pretty good reviews.

Can't help you with the Rainbow - but if I get the chance I will take aclook on my next trip up that way- possibly on Wednesday and see what it looks like..

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,304 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rainbow by the Sea

http://www.burgerfi.com/

Boston...
Level Contributor
114 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rainbow by the Sea

Can someone clarify about Rainbow. Was supposed to have been taken over by new owners. Yes. No. What?

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,431 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rainbow by the Sea

It was definitely taken over by others in January. No idea as to any progress there.

Chicago
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rainbow by the Sea

We were in the Village Pump in 8/11 and the people that own the restaurant bought this motel.

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rainbow by the Sea

Came back from LBTS last week, and although we stayed at the High Noon we went for a look round the http://www.thebeachsidevillageresort.com/

They have done a lot of work on the place and are continuing to do so. Looked really nice and when it is totally completed will be a great place to stay.

Edited: 7:18 pm, December 17, 2011
Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,431 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rainbow by the Sea

The renovation looks impressive and also retains its charm (at least from the outside). So nice to see compared with the crazy things going on near Ft Lauderdale Beach and all the vacant teardowns.

10. Re: Rainbow by the Sea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Lauderdale by the Sea