We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay

P3F
Sundsvall, Sweden
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Places to stay

We are going to Florida next May.(LBTS or Pompano Beach) It would be great if someone could recommend a nice hotel or motel, clean and not so+ far from the beach, but not to expensive.

Fort Lauderdale, FL...
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Places to stay

The LBTS Chamber of Commerce isn't too far from your hotel. I think it is worth a visit to pick up maps, brochures, etc. The people that work there are very helpful. They are located 2 blocks south of Commercial Blvd. right on A1A. If you look south from Commercial you can see a 7-11 store. That is a little more than 1/2 way there.

One of my daughters friends just came back from a three week visit to Sweden. She went to meet her boyfriends family. He is Swedish but they met in Turks and Caicos. Now he is moving to DC to be closer to her.

Fleet, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Places to stay

P3f..

I am in LBTS right now, and staying at the Blue Seas Courtyard..

Lovely little place (about 15 rooms), with a pool and about 100m walk to the beach.

Also has parking, and lovely little rooms....

Would definitely recommend..

Nick

logansport, In.
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Places to stay

Hi, Just wanted to let you know my family has been to LBTS many times. I don't know much about the two properties you talked about? But El Mar Dr. is very nice and there are shops and resturants with in walking distance. Check out the Blue Seas Courtyard. This place is awsome!!! It's all that there web site says and more

14. Re: Places to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Lauderdale by the Sea