We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in walking distance?

Which Lauderdale by the Sea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alsip
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Restaurants in walking distance?

We are going to be renting a home on Bouganvilla Drive and was wondering about good restaurants in walking distance or is a rental car necessary to get around? Also what does a taxi cost from the Fort Lauderdale airport?

Level Contributor
288 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurants in walking distance?

Mulligans is close in LBTS it is now Ocean 101, they make good drink and the apps are good I hae not had lundh or dinner there but I did enjoy the open atmosphere they have . I agree with Aruba's for dinner I go there everytime I'm there . I get the blackened trio. yummy!!!!!!!

Fort Lauderdale, FL...
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Restaurants in walking distance?

happi:

You may want to PM (private message) caq. I don't think they are a frequent poster so they may not be following this thread.

I live in the area so I could do a drive by and see how it looks from the outside. Let me know if you would like me to.

Enjoy your trip.

ft. lauderdale
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Restaurants in walking distance?

Tedesco's restaurant is my favorite in Lauderdale By The Sea. The BBQ chicken pizza is to die for.

http://tedescosbythesea.com/

florida
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Restaurants in walking distance?

Tedesco's Restaurant has moved to 2460 E Commercial Blvd Ft Lauderdale,just east of Federal Hwy on South side of the street,it has loads of parking,seats 80 people and is really clean and fresh.

We love the food and of course they will deliver all day and night!The best Italian food,freshly made,friendly staff and the owner cooks all the time so you know its family owned and fabulous.....

15. Re: Restaurants in walking distance?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 09, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Lauderdale by the Sea