We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet Malls in Lakeland or nearby?

Which Lakeland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brazil
1 post
Save Topic
Outlet Malls in Lakeland or nearby?

My husband and a friend are going to Sun&Fun in Lakeland. The friend's wife and I would like to do some shopping and have some fun. What can we do in Lakeland or nearby? We will be driving. Are there any outlet malls around? We can't spend that much! What about parks? What are the nearest ones? What is worth visiting? Please, help us!

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,796 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outlet Malls in Lakeland or nearby?

I don't know of any in Lakeland, but there is a huge on in Ellenton down towards Tampa on the I4 then south on the 75. It would take you an hour.

In the other direction about 50 mins away on the I4 is the Premium outlets in LBV off exit 68.

There are of coure regular malls actually in Lakeland incl Lakeland mall which are much closer.

Edited: 7:39 am, February 23, 2010
2. Re: Outlet Malls in Lakeland or nearby?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, August 23, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Lakeland