We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Mary Sports Bars

Mukwonago, Wisconsin
13 posts
Save Topic
Lake Mary Sports Bars

Not sure how often anyone is around but was just wondering if there are any good sports bars in the Lake Mary area?

Thanks in advance,

BuckeyeBoy

1 reply
Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,284 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lake Mary Sports Bars

It’s been a while since I did the sports bar thing, but here are a couple of places to look at...

Ale House – This is actually in Sanford, nothing fancy, but a nicely done neighborhood bar/restaurant. They’ve got lots of TVs with assorted sports stuff on. If you’re looking for an average folks type place, this would be my first suggestion.

Shula’s 347 – They bill themselves as a sports bar so take a look, but I don’t recall seeing to many TVs in there. Either way, it’s a nice higher end place.

Liam Fitzpatricks - This is an Irish Pub with a bunch of TVs. Don’t believe the bad reviews. It is a nice higher end place.

Thirsty Whale – This is your standard neighborhood bar/restaurant in a strip mall. It’s reasonably nice, but nothing fancy. I’ve seen lots of football fans coming out of the place, so they’ve got to have a bunch of TVs.

Gators Dockside – This is a sports bar burger place, although they get lousy reviews on Tripadvisor. I tend to believe the reviews.

Reply to: Lake Mary Sports Bars
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lake Mary
More Lake Mary Topics