We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in 32162 Area?

12 posts
Save Topic
Hotels in 32162 Area?

Hi, Can anyone tell me if there are any reasonably priced hotels/ motels in the 32162 area of a decent standard please? I have no idea where this is exactly and I don't want to find that I have booked in to somewhere miles away from where I need to be. Thanks any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. FungSau

9 replies to this topic
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,165 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in 32162 Area?

First of all, put your address into google maps of where you need to be. then click search nearby, input hotels. A list will come up, along with links to review on TA for you to check quality.

I can see in Lady Lake a Microtel, Holiday Inn Express and Suites, a Comfort inn and more.

12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in 32162 Area?

Thanks, I have tried that but I'm really struggling .. I need to be around Pimlico golf course, if possible, as I will be visiting at "The Villages" and will be without transport and need to be within walking distance... I was hoping someone may have some local knowledge.

Edited: 7:55 am, May 22, 2011
Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in 32162 Area?

Look at these two websites and see if there are any hotels where you need to be.

www.roomsaver.com

www.travelcoupons.com

The rates on the website are walk-up rates. If you want to make a reservation the rate will be a little more.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,165 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in 32162 Area?

It is easy, to gauge the distance and routes for walking, input the address of the golf club and the hotel chosen. In directions there are usually 3 icons to click, driving, public transport and walking. Each will give you distance in miles and time depending on your choice.

I would call the golf club and ask, personally. I have a terrible suspicion that there may not be a lot in the way of public transport but don't know the area well myself.

12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels in 32162 Area?

Thank you Chuts and amanx, You've been a great help. I'll be sure to follow your advice. amanx are you refering to Google maps?

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,165 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels in 32162 Area?

Yes

12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels in 32162 Area?

Perfect. Thanks again amanx, I didn't know it gave info on the time it takes to walk as well.

Eustis, Florida
Level Contributor
28 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels in 32162 Area?

Just an FYI, public buses in Lake County don't run on the weekends - and routes are limited.

Mentioned in this post
Lake County
Lake County
Central Florida, FL
The Villages...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels in 32162 Area?

I hope this is not too late for your trip.

Pimlico golf course has no hotels within walking distance. It is about 3-4 miles from the nearest hotel.

All hotels in this area are pretty new (less than 10 years old) and there is reasonably priced very good quality taxi service available throughout the entire Villages so transportation from your hotel to the course and back should be no problem.

The Waterfront Inn is the most centrally located within walking distance of activities, shopping and restaurants.

I have included a link to their website.

hotels-rates.com/hotels_reservations/…

Ruth

Reply to: Hotels in 32162 Area?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lady Lake
Recent Conversations