We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oldtown

Hernando Florida
1 post
Save Topic
oldtown

I can`t belive some of you every time my family goes to Orlando we stay next to Old Town and just love it .... We have a great time and Love the little shops! FROM Cherokee

LIVERPOOL ENGLAND
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: oldtown

We stayed on international drive, then visited old town and the diffrence was untrue . so little to do on i drive e3xept shop so much better by old town. we have booked for 2 weeks in june 2007 loads for kids and adults. On main highway close to theme parks and attractions on highway water park gatorland splendid china capones nightclub king arthurs etc etc . we were trying to get a taxi on i drive and we hardly seen any cars let alone taxis tis was 11 30 pm.

2. Re: oldtown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, August 17, 2009