We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacatin Villas at Fantasyworld 1

Blaine, Minnesota
Level Contributor
458 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Vacatin Villas at Fantasyworld 1

Does anyone know of a map of the grounds here? Will be staying next Feb and would like to see which units we would prefer on the property. TY!!!

kearny, nj
Level Contributor
60 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacatin Villas at Fantasyworld 1

I will be staying here from May 5 thru May 10. Let me know what you would like to be close to and i will make of the unit that might be best for you.

Blaine, Minnesota
Level Contributor
458 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vacatin Villas at Fantasyworld 1

Thank You so much! We will be bringing our two sons with their families, so would like three of the renovated units surrounding the pool area with the slides and lazy river. Again thank you for your help & enjoy your stay!! ps and pix would be cool!!!!!

Mike and Conny

kearny, nj
Level Contributor
60 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vacatin Villas at Fantasyworld 1

I will take pics and post for you when i return. Staying for two weeks but staying the first week at mystic dunes and the second week here.

Blaine, Minnesota
Level Contributor
458 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vacatin Villas at Fantasyworld 1

Yayyy! Thank you for your help mcast654! Enjoy your trip!

kearny, nj
Level Contributor
60 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vacatin Villas at Fantasyworld 1

We are back from Fantasy World Club Villas. We stayed in Unit 3075 in the Rosie O' Grady Court. These rooms are renovated. Close enough to walk to main pool but still far away enough not be be bothered by the loud music playing by the pool. Rooms are not that large compared to some other timeshares but functional. The guest bedroom has two twin beds and the TV is mounted on the wall and is the size of a small computer screen, but who watches much TV anyway. Pool area always had plenty of loungers day or evening. Nice happy hour at pool bar. Lunch menu very limited. Any questions contact me.

Blaine, Minnesota
Level Contributor
458 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vacatin Villas at Fantasyworld 1

Thank you, just saw your post, would you recommend staying here? do you have any photos of your unit?

Glasgow, UK
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vacatin Villas at Fantasyworld 1

We're going to Fantasy World in September and this will be the third time we have stayed there.

We love it and would recommend it

Blaine, Minnesota
Level Contributor
458 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Vacatin Villas at Fantasyworld 1

Do you have any current photos? Which unit/bldgs are nearest to the pools? How far away is the surfing activity? TY!!!!

9. Re: Vacatin Villas at Fantasyworld 1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, July 14, 2015