We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Orange Lake lazy river question

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
323 posts
161 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Orange Lake lazy river question

I have read the fees to rent tubes for the lazy river here are very expensive. Are you not permitted to use your own tube in the lazy river? What are the actual costs??

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn Orange Lake lazy river question

a terrible experience at this place. We were booked on a two hours tour of the time sharing property in promise to receive 200$ and a free night at any Holiday Inn. We spent 90 minutes there and they kicked us out rudely (with security!) because they said my husband did not speak english fluently enough for them despite the fact that I was fully understanding what was said. Guess what, of course they did not offer the gift we were supposed to receive. We ended up losing half a day of our one week vacation without even an apology. Don't loose your time and money!!

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn Orange Lake lazy river question

Well that person didnt even come close to answering the question!..lol

I beleive it was about $7/day?!They had some packages you could choose from, so the more you booked or the longer the package the cheaper it was.

And yes, you weren't allowed to use your own.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
112 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn Orange Lake lazy river question

Lol. It's $7 I believe. But as the person above said check out if they have any little packages

4. Re: Holiday Inn Orange Lake lazy river question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 03, 2015