We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Rentals

Which Kissimmee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Rentals

Has anyone used Prestigious villas for renting a villa in florida. If so how did they find them

Anne Marie

uk
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Rentals

Sorry can't help with the company as I haven't used them I go direct with owners

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Rentals

Check out Advantage Vacation Homes

Charleston, South...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Rentals

I have stayed at Advantage Vacation Homes last year for my birthday and it was great. We had a house in Kissimmee, within 5 miles to Disney. The neighborhood was dated but the house was beautiful. After that trip, my family is going to do a family reunion down there and book a few houses through them.

Make sure you take a look at the pictures of the houses and pick the one you like. They can't guarentee it due to it being individual owned but they do their very best or move to a better house.

4-stars in my book!!

4. Re: Villa Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:02 pm, May 05, 2013
Ellesmere, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Rentals

We used advantage vacation homes last year and were very impressed with both the service and the villa. We are returning this year and chosev AVH specifically. We arranged everything from the UK and all went well. Can't rate them highly enough

6. Re: Villa Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 03, 2014