We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental

uae
7 posts
Save Topic
car rental

I want to hire a car, probably a Dodge charger? Booking through car rental website vs renting it at the Orlando airport, which one is better?

secondly i want to rent out a specific car,how do i do that?

Kissimmee Florida
Destination Expert
for Kissimmee
Level Contributor
3,540 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car rental

Abdullah,

Most of the major car rental companies have websites that let you reserve your car and pickup location in advance. Some carry Chrysler products, Others carry Ford, and others carry GM. Some only carry Toyota or Nissan. You will need to shop around on the web to find which company handles the car you want.

Since virtually all the major car companies have offices on the airport property or have shuttles from the airport to their lots, your best bet is to arrange to get it at the airport.

My experience is that renting a car on the web is cheaper than renting the same car from the same people at the same time by walking up to the counter and asking for it.

If all else fails, call their toll free number and have an agent assist you.

CTR

Orlando, Florida...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: car rental

I rented from iDrive Rent-A-Car and they were great..They have an office in Kissimmee, and one near the airport I believe. You should go with them..they had really good prices too.

3. Re: car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 20, 2014