We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to Get a good deal on Theme Park Tickets?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
12 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
How to Get a good deal on Theme Park Tickets?

Does anyone have advice on how to get a good deal on Them park Tickets/Disney World? I would really appreciate any advice... Thanks

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,389 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to Get a good deal on Theme Park Tickets?

If you look over on the Orlando forum, you'll find an entry dealing with "discount tickets" and the scams that are involved with some of them. Use caution when dealing with anyone offering deep discounted tickets.

That being said, AAA is a good place to get discounts and there are a very few reputable agents which you'll find.

Virginia
Level Contributor
33 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to Get a good deal on Theme Park Tickets?

The AAA discounts might save you a little money if you are already a member, but the discounts are not much less than the discounts you get if you order your tickets from disneyworld.com. You would actually spend more money if you sign up for AAA and get their discount. Bottom line is, the AAA discount is not going to save you a lot of money, not even enough to cover one meal for one person at the park.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,389 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to Get a good deal on Theme Park Tickets?

I was assuming someone was already an AAA member to make the discounts from them worth trying.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
167 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to Get a good deal on Theme Park Tickets?

I use Ticketmania.com. They are very good and they is some special offers on at the moment.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
167 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to Get a good deal on Theme Park Tickets?

Excuse my spelling

6. Re: How to Get a good deal on Theme Park Tickets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:21 am, August 13, 2009